Monday, October 29, 2007

...space...


I've tried to post this so many times over the past few weekes, finally here we are! Maybe I'll do a couple extra photos some time this week to make up!

So I've been challenged recently on the way I 'spend time with God', or 'quiet time' as it's often known. I often find myself reading a bit of the bible, praying for a wee while and check the boxes, that's it done. The photo above is from a Sunday walk with a friend, we shared the afternoon, enjoying Creation all around. This was definitely 'time with God' too. I think I'm going to rechristen this stime with Him as 'Space with God'.

It's not about what I do in the time, it's about being WITH my Creator.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like top bananas. nice picture, is it loch lommond?

1:44 pm  
Blogger Debbie Sandwich said...

Loch Ard, (not sure about spelling there) near Aberfoyle. Just wait til you see Linlithgow Loch. Woot Woot

11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home