Tuesday, May 15, 2007

...variety...

...so it's been a while.

Over the past few months I have learned:

  • that the currency of Estonia is Kroons
  • that I like Spiced Rooibos tea
  • that children under five are NOT boring
  • that a visa is not needed to go to South Africa
  • that I need to trust Jesus when He says 'Take heart, I have overcome the world'
  • that I speak like Yoda after a weekend of pure studying
  • that pirate dancing can bring joy at ANY time
  • some York ghost stories
  • that my eyebrows and bedroom become untidy when I'm too busy
  • to talk about myself 'appropriately'
  • theories of groupwork
  • lots of social work jargon
  • that it's ok to not know all the answers, infact it's best

I think that'll do for just now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Noelinho said...

Spiced Rooibos tea is fantastic!

10:39 pm  
Blogger suz said...

it smells of licorice. i don't like licorice. but i'll admit it tastes slightly better than that...

good update debbers. xx

1:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home