Tuesday, May 29, 2007

...cooking and croquet and being busy...

...I just had a wonderful bank-holiday weekend, so I thought I'd share about it here. I never wanted this to be a daily log book, but I've felt I need to lighten the tone a little.

I had 3 different people over for meals, I love cooking! Veggieburgers, made with sweet potato and kidney beans, home-made pizza (in a frying pan) and pasta. All with fajita seasoning in there too!

We had a sleepover in the flat, I booked my plane tickets to Africa, went for two runs, and one SU camp meeting. Had several wanders around the West End of Glasgow, some in the sun, others in the rain!

Played rounders, went to see Pirates of the Carribean 3 with a sword and eye patch and ate pick n mix. Led Sunday School at church where we made smoothies and a rap. Shook a bucket at Ikea in aid of camp and then went to Somerfield (with my tremendous flatmates) in my dressing gown to buy wine and munchies.

All this was amazing, mixed in with some great quiet times with God, but the piece de resistance has to be CROQUET! My hidden talent, I discovered my competitive side....

1 Comments:

Blogger suz said...

croquet?? where an when? that sounds fun.. how were those burgers? have fun, i'll see you soon debberina. xx

2:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home